About smoking crap, techniques of getting free of smoking and the stories about smoking, quitting smoking.> Smoking and Me: Smokin' Theatre Night Plays

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Smokin' Theatre Night Plays


Minnesota has truly turned into a no smoking state. Find by me, but I have to admire in a twisted sort of way the creativity of bar owners that in discovering a section (some call a loophole) in the law that for "creative reasons " and freedom of speech I assume permits actors on stage to smoke. The result being several bars have staged theatre nights where the patrons are actors and the cigarettes are props. A Prosecutor called it a "knucklehead move" which is bad I guess, I always think of the word knucklehead refers to a old motor style on a Harley Davidson, but that is another story. They suggest bar owners could be prosecuted. Some state lawmakers are considering their next action.

Tags:

No comments: