About smoking crap, techniques of getting free of smoking and the stories about smoking, quitting smoking.> Smoking and Me: Amount saved by not Smoking

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Amount saved by not Smoking

I had forgotten about a counter I had for quiting smoking. At it's setting of $4.50 a pack, I have saved $6582.54 and counting since 2007 by not smoking. Incredible !! I think about this addiction to nicotine how it has affected my life. I am still fighting the battle. I suppose some say I have a addictive personality. Know it's weight, in my case I didn't gain the 20 pounds, people usually talk about I gained 100 lbs. Leading a sedimentary lifestyle, working on the computer 8-9 hours a day. Now that is my new battle.

Tags:

2 comments:

Atmos said...

By quiting smoking habit one can stay healhty and safe and not only health is saved but you can also save your money by not smoking or try out the vaporizers device thats is an economic smoking option.

Vaporizers said...

By quiting you will not only stay healthy physically but economically also you will be safe and healthy by quiting smoking habit. Use herb Vaporizer device to quit smoking habit.