About smoking crap, techniques of getting free of smoking and the stories about smoking, quitting smoking.> Smoking and Me: Chantix Works on My Head

Monday, September 24, 2007

Chantix Works on My Head

No nicotine patch since last Wednesday but I am still using the Chantix pill twice a day. So here I am, the habit part of my addiction is broken. I can go to the bathroom with out a cigarette, eat no cigarette after etc.
For those who have never had this addiction it's at least for me and I think a lot of people not a matter of will power but a multiple level addiction. The Chantix works on my head and the nicotine patch the habit and eased the cutting down of the nicotine.
Eliminating the ingestion of the other chemicals one gets when smoking is a bigger thing than many realize. As a user of other delivery systems of getting nicotine. Like the chew, it's is not the same, I found myself having a bandit in my mouth while I was smoking........ I'm working on a post of all the different things I've tried to take care of the oral fix I need.
Tags:

No comments: